OKAY! I FINALLY, finally, finally got to see American Hustle!
I was so excited, but really had no idea what it was about! Honestly, it was a phenomenal movie! I laughed, was anxious, and ready to see what was going to happen next!
Thanks to IMDB…..click it if you need a recap!
I think Jennifer Lawrence was amazing, and definitely deserved the Golden Globe, same with… Amy Adams… I think this was her best movie so far! Congrats to these amazing women!
Bradley Cooper and Christian Bale did amazing too. I think this was also one of CB best movies!
I didn’t expect the end…did you? 🙂
Have you seen American Hustle? What do you think?
I rate it as a 9/10!
I love, love, love horror/suspense/thriller/ and the occasional gory movie!
There is something about being scared (in the comfort of your house) that is fun (?! yes, no?) I have seen close to all of the classics and new scary movies that have come out recently!
So here are the list of movies I love. Some are cheesy (come on, 80’s horror movies….) but still awesome in their own way!
1. Scream (2,3, and 4)
2. Halloween (the original)
3. Nightmare on Elm St.
4. The Conjuring
5. I Know What You Did Last Summer
7. Black Christmas
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
9. The Exorcist
10. American Psycho
Are there any huge names I forgot that are awesome? Probably, but this list is pretty good in my opinion!
So for this Friday Favorites, I decided to change it up, and tell you five things that were my favorite parts of 2013!
1. Movies… There were SO many good movies that came out this year, check out my post from Monday to see some of them but Catching Fire won my heart!
2. I graduated this past April! It was such a huge accomplishment on my part.
3. Disney World! This year I went to Disney World for the first time…Yup, as a 22 year old! Can I just say, I acted like a 6 year old haha. It was a blast! Especially Epcot 😉
4. Living with my best friend! From July 2012 till July 2013, we lived together at school… It was the best decision I made! Wine nights, movie nights, and all with your best friend??? Priceless!
5. TV shows: Scandal… I have to say 2013 was Scandals year! Olivia Pope, the President, different scandals, her clothes…
Get that Cosmo ready!
The first movie I decided to talk about is…….. We’re the Millers! If you want to cry so hard from laughing, smile and just have a great time…you should see this movie! I really enjoyed this movie. I saw it twice in theaters, and at least 10 times at home…. This movie has a good mix of comedy, serious, and slightly dumb (if you will)!
What is it about you ask??? Well, I will tell you! Introduce David, Rose, Casey and Kenny, The Millers. David (Clark) is a small time drug dealer who after being robbed has to go down to Mexico and pick up a ‘smidge’ of pot for his boss, Brad. He comes up with a plan….create a fake family to trick the guards to get in and out of Mexico. Enter Rose (a stripper), Casey (some runaway), and Kenny (an innocent virgin). He coaxes each of them (with some cash) to go to Mexico to get this ‘smidge’ of weed. Along the way they meet a family, get attacked by a Mexican drug lord…twice, there is a pot baby, and the DEA…. Want to know more? You must watch and see!
If you watch this, or have seen it, let me know what you think! 🙂
Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, and Will Poulter are the main actors in this movie. Ed Helms and Kathryn Hahn are in it as well!
Disclosure: The content written in this post is purely my opinion. I did not review any of the products above for compensation.