It’s half way through the week! (thank god) I had 2 weeks off from work, and getting back into the swing of things has been less than stellar! As I pour myself a lovely glass of wine, I remembered I wanted to share something with you all!
I love quotes, like any, and every quote! I found some wine quotes that I thought were awesome :: These quotes are from this website here, click it! I am going to post my favorites below! Enjoy, and maybe have a glass of wine while reading? Yeah!
“Either give me more wine or leave me alone.”
― Rumi, circa 1200′s
“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.”
― Benjamin Franklin, circa 1700s
“Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.”
― Paulo Coelho
“One should always be drunk. That’s all that matters…But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk.”
― Charles Baudelaire, circa 1850s
- Sirah! (coffeeandcosmos.wordpress.com)
- Wine Wednesday! (coffeeandcosmos.wordpress.com)
Okay, first week into the new year…. I hope it is treating you well so far! I love, love movies.. DUH right? Here are some of the 2014 movies coming out this year that I really want to see!!
2. The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Pt. 1
5. Labor Day
These are just the ones that come to mind! There will be brilliant other titles coming out too I am sure of it! I am really excited about Divergent though 🙂 I read the whole series, it is a must read!
So, apparently there is a huge storm that is about to roll through where I live… GREAT.
I saw a picture comparing Ohio to Antarctica…guess which was colder….OHIO. Not cool, not cool.
I really do not like snow…like at all. I was thinking about how I really want to be toasty warm, and light a fire. Well, I am not about to light a fire, so I settled for hot chocolate instead. Apparently my hot chocolate is to die for too. Whenever I would babysit, or just wanted some I would make it! Here is my recipe:
Jessa’s Hot Chocolate
Ingredients: milk (I use skim), either hot cocoa mix, or dark chocolate, sugar free coffee creamer, and a cinnamon stick (or sprinkle some cinnamon on it)!
1. Warm up the milk to about boiling, and put half into a mug.
2. Add hot chocolate mix, stir, and add rest of hot milk. (If using dark chocolate, add it to the milk while you are boiling it)
3. Last, add a splash of your creamer, and sprinkle of cinnamon! Voila!
4…. Drink it up!
YUM! About to go make some myself 🙂
Happy Sunday, J!
So for this Friday Favorites, I decided to change it up, and tell you five things that were my favorite parts of 2013!
1. Movies… There were SO many good movies that came out this year, check out my post from Monday to see some of them but Catching Fire won my heart!
2. I graduated this past April! It was such a huge accomplishment on my part.
3. Disney World! This year I went to Disney World for the first time…Yup, as a 22 year old! Can I just say, I acted like a 6 year old haha. It was a blast! Especially Epcot 😉
4. Living with my best friend! From July 2012 till July 2013, we lived together at school… It was the best decision I made! Wine nights, movie nights, and all with your best friend??? Priceless!
5. TV shows: Scandal… I have to say 2013 was Scandals year! Olivia Pope, the President, different scandals, her clothes…
Get that Cosmo ready!
Short yet sweet post today…. I hope you all had a fantastic New Years yesterday! Lets get this year started off right!!
Any resolutions you would like to share? Please do in the comments section!
1. Become more grateful for what I have right now.
2. Say YES to more things!
3. Stop relying on the scale to tell me how awesome my body is becoming.
4. Get my own apartment by the end of the year.
5. Get a full time big girl job!
6. Get either a barre, pt or Pilates certificate
Let me know what some of yours are 🙂
I was watching TV this morning, and there was a segment on picking one word to determine how you want to see your year. I thought this was so cool! Since I am indecisive though I picked two words for my new year! My words are growth and determination. I think these words really work well together. I want to grow in all parts of my life: my work life, personal life, mentally, emotionally, physically, etc. I want this year to be the best it can be, and by letting myself grow, I believe this can be achieved! I am a very determined person, tell me I can’t, and I will do my best not to prove you wrong, but to prove it to myself that I can do it!
If you picked a word, what would it be?
*I am not reviewing this website, just my opinion!
So, first off…happy Wednesday, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can’t believe its 2014! I haven’t talked about wine in a while, and I wanted to share something exciting….I found a red wine I LOVE! This is huge news considering I love, love, love white wine. I was at the grocery store, searching for something new, and stumbled across this huge display of cupcake wine…I picked up the Petite Sirah thinking, okay, just try it! I opened it, and poured it in my lovely new ‘scandal’ wine glass, and was in heaven! I will be having a glass myself tonight 🙂
Click the link entitled cupcake to see what I am talking about, and go get some!
Happy New Year!
Disclosure: The content written in this post is purely my opinion. I did not review any of the products above for compensation.