For my first Favorite Things Post, I decided to pick five of my favorite ‘things’ and share them with you!
1. Cosmos with a twist: Ah! My favorite and easy to make drink. It tastes like heaven in a lovely martini glass. My friends always tell me I make the best drinks 🙂
- My Recipe: 1.5 shot triple sec, 2 shots vodka, a drop of grenadine, sugar free cranberry juice, lemon and lime !
2. Coffee: Dark roast, red eyes, and sugar free hazelnut! Yum, yum, yum!
3. Books: I am starting to read a new book called…. The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro. I will let you know how it is!
4. Vegetarian Anything: hummus, chickpeas, veggies, fruits, and oh my! I will post some of my favorite recipes every so often. One I just made is Cauliflower and cheddar soup. Don’t knock it till you try it! It is absolutely delicious. I got the recipe from Two Peas and their Pod!
5. The Scream Movies: You may ask why I didn’t just say movies…. Well, I will tell you why. I am obsessed… no, passionate sounds more accurate, about these movies! It may seem a little funny but I was introduced to these movies when I was 8 years old by my cousins while my parents were at a wedding…. I could write a whole post about these movies, and I think I will… Stay Tuned for more!
Now go out and have a Cosmo!
Happy Friday! ~J
Disclosure: The content written in this post is purely my opinion. I did not review any of the products above for compensation.